Guardians of the Realm Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardians of the Realm Elite

Guardians of the Realm Elite is a guild from www.darkgrimoire.com . Here you will find information about GoRE, Dark Grimoire, and events.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Book of the Learned

Go down 
+6
william shieldbearer
Ovignan
Rea Lignas
Aullesia
Avasta Nightspeare
Calamon_Bluestone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Calamon_Bluestone

The Book of the Learned Empty
PostSubject: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Greetings, I am Calamon Bluestone. Leader of the Guardians of the Realm Elite. Feel free to contact me with questions about Dark Grimoire, GoRE, or assistance.
I can be found here Calamon Bluestone
Back to top Go down
Avasta Nightspeare

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:41 pm

I am Avasta Nightspeare - I am always willing to help anyone *smiles*

I can be found at Avasta

Last edited by Avasta Nightspeare on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aullesia

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Hi!

Welcome to the GoRE halls! My name is Aullesia, let me know if you need anything. I'm pretty good with a lock *grins*.

Here's the easiest way to find me: Aullesia
Back to top Go down
Rea Lignas

Rea Lignas

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Greetings, my name is Rea Lignas. I can usually be found wandering around somewhere north of Milltown. I know a few blessings so do not hesitate to ask.Rea Lignas
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow41087.html
Ovignan

PostSubject: Greetings   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Hello I am Ovignan, a small cleric in the lands, with hopes to help all that need me and learn as much as I may as I make my way, 189043 may help you to find me. *smiles happily* Ovignan
Back to top Go down
william shieldbearer

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:14 am

hello I am william shieldbearer,,member of this family,,I will aide any who ask
Back to top Go down
Angel Night

Angel Night

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 am

Ello, I'm Angel Night.  If'n ye need a lock picked or a door opened look fer me in th' shadows.

Last edited by Angel Night on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow71173.html
Korrel Lightwing

Korrel Lightwing

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 am

I'm Korrel Lightwing.  If ye need any roguely jobs done just ask.

Last edited by Korrel Lightwing on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkgrimoire.com/cshow59347.html
Delta Blue

Delta Blue

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi I'm Delta Blue, I'm a rogue. If you need any help with anything please give me a shout
Delta Blue
Back to top Go down
Rhileigh

Rhileigh

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Be Rhileigh be a future rogue iffin ye nee' me be somew'ere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Book of the Learned   The Book of the Learned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Book of the Learned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of the Realm Elite :: The Outer Halls :: The Book of the Learned-
Jump to: